This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Advanced Alert has Inconsistent Results

Greetings,

I have been have a couple of problems with Advanced Alerts. 

The first - I have created a group called "Major Trunks" and populated it with the relevant interfaces from various switches and routers.  I have tried to build a nested alert trigger selecting the interfaces that belong to this group.  I have had no luck.  On of the symptoms is after a failed test, I go back into the trigger build screen and the query for group name is gone and is replaced by IOS Change.  It seems it keep reverting to some default.  All that I am looking to do is to select all interfaces from the group that have a status of down, warning, unknown, unplugged or unresponsive. 

The Second -  The Advanced Alert Application will lockup after some hours (2 or so) of use.  I have to force it to end and restart.

If anyone has any ideas on what is going on with the trigger SQL or have experienced the application locking up, I would Like to hear from you.

Thanks,

Tim