This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Additional Website on Additional Poller

Hi Everyone,

I recently installed an additional poller in a geographically different region (Europe, I'm in North America) and I wanted to install an addition website (I have a license for it) on the same server but I was unable to. The latency isn't horrible but I though the additional website would help the user in Europe have a faster response time when navigating the site.

I opened a ticket with support and they told me that installing the Website on the additional poller wasn't supported. Why is that? The main poller has the website installed with it?

I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this and to see if any one knows if there is a feature request for this or not as I would like to see it added (I've never requested a new feature so I'm not exactly sure of the process). I mean, I really don't want to stand up another server and use another Windows License when this should be able to go on the same box.

Thanks,