cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Additional Web Console Modules

Jump to solution

Should an additional web server console let you view the additional modules, like APM, IPAM and so forth?

I purchased the license, but only see Orion not the other modules.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

I did open a support ticket, and there are some additional modules in the customer portal that, depending on the module, will need to be loaded to get them in the web console.  IPAM, APM, and SLA can be loaded off the original install.  Netflow requires the additional module.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Additional web server for APM, IPAM etc. are built into their respective installers

0 Kudos

I did open a support ticket, and there are some additional modules in the customer portal that, depending on the module, will need to be loaded to get them in the web console.  IPAM, APM, and SLA can be loaded off the original install.  Netflow requires the additional module.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

I'm looking into getting an additional web console so I haven't done any installation of it yet and am looking for a little clarification.

What would I need to do to get the IPAM tab visible on the additional web console so that we have full functionality from the additional web console:

1. Run the full IPAM installer on the additional web server, or

2. Select an option when installing the additional web console to also add the IPAM tab.

It looks like to get NTA working I need the additional component installation, correct?

Thanks

Michael

0 Kudos

Does that mean I need to run the APM, IPAM and so forth installers on the additional web console?

0 Kudos

correct, that will add the link for the app above the menu.

0 Kudos