This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Add interfaces, volumes hardware sensors, etc to Group

I've created a group for an enterprise application that shows the status of all nodes in the group. The team monitoring the application keeps the group screen up as their dashboard. They recently requested we add the ability to monitor CPU, volumes, sensors, etc to the same group so they can see when any node and its "parts" are in any sort of degraded condition. I've been working on adding objects to the group and spent over an hour identifying and adding the components to the 41 server application. Is there any easier way to do this?

• Hi,

You can add hardware sensors, interfaces, volumes, nodes, custom node pollers, custom interface pollers by editing the group you have created and then add them as Orion objects

• Thanks for getting back to me Ram. I was able to add a few dozen objects manually through the method you described. However, what I was hoping for was a quicker method, either an interface element I missed while created the group that would automatically add the associated objects or possibly some SQL script that would do what I needed.