This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

is anybody can tell to me how to using the configmgmt-command

Dear, Team

i found following directories from the ncm installation folder

C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion\NCM\DeviceTypes

there are several configmgmt-command there.

how can i using when i want to reboot the device.?

and how can i make own nexus 3048 configmgmt-command file?

tell to me plz

Kind Regards

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

These files are templates for storing configuration files, they are not for running scripts.

I would suggest you read the administrators guide on how to run scripts on devices and then post here if you have further questions.

• Dear tim.l.nelson

Thank you for interesting my threads.

i made a configmgmt-command script for Cisco Nexus 3048 switch, and saw it works. :-)

i added the Precommand section and it works for input the y when prompt appears.

see the following plz

<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.4 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by () -->

<!--SolarWinds Network Management Tools-->

<!--Copyright 2005 SolarWinds.Net All rights reserved-->

<Configuration-Management Device="Cisco 3048 NX-OS Management Devices" SystemOID="1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.3.1106">

<Commands>

<Command Name="RESET" Value="terminal width 0${CRLF}terminal length 0"/>

<Command Name="Reboot" Value="reload${CRLF}y${CRLF}"/>

<Command Name="EnterConfigMode" Value="config terminal"/>

<Command Name="ExitConfigMode" Value="end"/>

<Command Name="Startup" Value="startup-config"/>

<Command Name="Running" Value="running-config"/>

<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="Show ${ConfigType}"/>

<Command Name="UploadConfig" Value="${EnterConfigMode}${CRLF}${ConfigText}${CRLF}${ExitConfigMode}"/>

<Command Name="DownloadConfigIndirect" Value="copy ${ConfigType} ${TransferProtocol}://${StorageAddress}/${StorageFilename} vrf management${CRLF}${CRLF}${CRLF}"/>

<Command Name="UploadConfigIndirect" Value="copy ${TransferProtocol}://${StorageAddress}/${StorageFilename}  ${ConfigType}${CRLF}${CRLF}"/>

<Command Name="DownloadConfigIndirectSCP" Value="copy ${ConfigType} ${TransferProtocol}://${SCPServerUserName}@${SCPStorageAddress}/${StorageFilename}${CRLF}${CRLF}${CRLF}${CRLF}${SCPServerPassword}"/>

<Command Name="UploadConfigIndirectSCP" Value="copy ${TransferProtocol}://${SCPServerUserName}@${SCPStorageAddress}/${StorageFilename}  ${ConfigType}${CRLF}${CRLF}${SCPServerPassword}"/>

<Command Name="EraseConfig" Value="write erase${CRLF}Y"/>

<Command Name="SaveConfig" Value="copy running startup"/>

<Command Name="Version" Value="show version"/>

<Command Name="Precommand" Value="y" Delay="1" RegEx="continue?" />

</Commands>

</Configuration-Management>

Cisco Nexus 3048 MGMT-1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.3.1106.ConfigMgmt-Commands