This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

database move issue

I'm in the process of moving my NPM and NCM databases from a SQL 2005 server to a SQL 2008 server.  I've been following the normal Moving Your Orion NPM Database technical reference.  The NPM database worked fine and NPM is running without issues.  When I did the NCM database, I'm getting the following error when trying to reconfigure the NCM to the moved SQL database.

2012-10-30 13:04:00,693 [5] ERROR ConfigurationProgressScene - Exception while configuring plugin Orion Network Configuration Manager Main Plugin component Orion Network Configuration Manager Database. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: startIndex

at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, CompareOptions options)

at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex)

at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex)

at SolarWinds.NCM.Data.SQL.DatabaseFunctions.OpenNewDatabaseConnection()

at SolarWinds.NCM.Data.SQL.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand command, SqlConnection connection, SqlTransaction transaction)

at SolarWinds.NCM.Data.SQL.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand command)

at SolarWinds.Cirrus.BusinessLayer.DAL.SqlAssist.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand command)

at SolarWinds.Cirrus.BusinessLayer.NodesDAL.UpdateCustomProperties()

at SolarWinds.ConfigurationWizard.Plugin.Cirrus.Main.CirrusMainPlugin.DoConfigure(ICirrusConfigHost host, IComponentInfo component, ConfigurationProgressDelegate progress, ConfigurationLogDelegate log)

at SolarWinds.ConfigurationWizard.Plugin.Common.CirrusConfigPlugin.SolarWinds.ConfigurationWizard.Common.ICirrusConfigPlugin.DoConfig(ICirrusConfigHost host, IComponentInfo component, ConfigurationProgressDelegate progress, ConfigurationLogDelegate log)

at SolarWinds.ConfigurationWizard.Host.ConfigurationProgressScene.DoConfigForComponent(ICirrusConfigHost host, Int32 componentId)

The configuration utility will not progress beyond this point.  I'm searching through the forums and support sites, but haven't found this exact issue anywhere yet.  Any help would be appreciated.