cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Template for CheckPoint?

Jump to solution

I have several CheckPoint firewalls that I'd like to add to NCM and was hoping that someone had already created a device template for CheckPoint.  Does anyone have one our there?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Sent the template to a number of users, no feedback yet.

Sent to more today. Feedback appreciated, so we can post on Content Exchange.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
36 Replies

Hi,

I want to test checkpoint device for the NCM config and ı read about create new device template so could you have any checkpoint device template?

Thanks

Emre

0 Kudos

Hi Emre,

As far as I know, Checkpoint devices have a binary configuration that are not supported by NCM.

If that doesn't apply to your model, please let me know and I will help you with the template.

Regards,

Jiri

0 Kudos

Hi

Emre wants to copy backup file from defined directory to scp server . not dynamicly download configuration like other vendor. how can we write script to do these steps ?

if you know can you help us ?

Hi did you ever have any luck with copying a back up config from Checkpoint firewall to an SCP server?

0 Kudos
Level 7

Hi Guys

I need to monitor following checkpoint devices. Could any of you provide latest MIB to monitor them.

CPAP-IP2455-D-AC

CPAP-IP395-D-AC

CPAP-IP397-D-AC

CPAP-IP695-D-AC

CPAP-IP697-D-AC

IP2450

XSeries 346

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Level 11

can i have a copy of the template too please

0 Kudos

Posted here.

As always, we appreciate your comments as well as your improved versions of the template

0 Kudos
Level 7

I would like to test the template also.  Will it work with a Checkpoint 565?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Level 9

Me too please....

0 Kudos
Level 10

I've just received the checkpoint template, I was also interested in a template for Checkpoint.

We are now using Securetrack ( Tufin ) for Checkpoint audits and analysis.

0 Kudos

I´d like to test the template as well. Can you send it to me please?

0 Kudos
Level 12

add me up...and please +10 for my colleagues

0 Kudos
Level 7

Just started building out our first NPM install, and I would love to test this template as well.

0 Kudos
Level 15

I have a Checkpoint Firewall template that we need a customer(s) to test. Is there anyone out there interested in taking it for a spin? Let me know and we'll get you set up. Thanks in advance. 

Christine

0 Kudos

I would like to try it also.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Tks for posting your requests.

I wil contact all of you and sent the template.

0 Kudos

I would like a copy as well.

0 Kudos

Hi - what is the purpose of the template?  Is it to verify that the checkpoint is configured securely/to leading practice?  If so, I'd like a copy... 😉

0 Kudos

No, it's a download template, used by NCM to backup the Checkpoint config file.

0 Kudos

Hi

can i get this temple ?

0 Kudos