This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Switch Port Mapper Integration into NPM/NCM

I've searched pretty heavily into the Thwack boards here but not really found anything that works or is even from the last 10 years.

I've got both Engineer Toolkit, NCM, NPM, IPAM, and NTA but I still have no way of simply viewing what's plugged in to each port of each router and switch on my network without opening the Toolkit and running a targeted scan of one device.  

I tried using an ARP table query someone suggested but it reports dozens of records per port.

I tried using CLI integration but there doesn't seem to be a way to pass SNMPv3 credentials.

I've looked at a couple of pearl scripts and vb options but they don't seem to support snmpv3.

Is there any reasonable way to see what's attached to your devices or have they relegated this feature to force you to buy UDT?