This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Scheduled Config Download -- Timeout.

I'm seeing an issue concerning a scheduled download of config for "All Network Nodes" where the download of the configs starts, but then is followed by numerous "ERROR: Cannot download Running config : Unable to Log into Router : Timeout" I can validate logins for the devices separately.

Also, I have found that the number of "ERRORS" are directly effected by the "Simultaneous Downloads/Uploads" setting. With a maximum setting of 100, I'm still seeing failures that I didn’t see in the past.

Anyone else having this issue?
  • I have a similar issue. It worked the first night, but then all subsequent evenings it did not work. I have about 60 devices and it only worked for the first 10 devices. The others will have an error:

ERROR: Cannot download Running config : Unable to Log into Router : Timeout

I then did a manual "download configs" form the menu and it worked for all the switches except for 1.
  • Wills,

I think we have addressed that issue, I am just waiting for confirmation from the testing group before we release the patch/new build. Would you like to test the patch for us as well?

Thanks,
    Greg