Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

SWQL Help for NCM Report Modification

Jump to solution

Friends,

I need to modify the built-in report titled "Backup Status of Running Config" to add the [dbo].[NCM_NodeProperties].[NodeGroup] as a displayed, sortable, and groupable data point. The existing report calls on a SWQL entry that doesn't make any sense to me. I have a very basic understanding of MSSQL and this just doesn't compute for me. Can someone suggest and edit to this SWQL line so that the NodeGroup entry is in there?

SELECT OrionNodes.Caption, OrionNodes.DetailsUrl, OrionNodes.Status, OrionNodes.ChildStatus, OrionNodes.Vendor, OrionVendors.Icon, OrionNodes.IP_Address, OrionNodes.IPAddressType,OrionNodes.MachineType, NcmConfigArchive.DownloadTime FROM NCM.NodeProperties AS NcmNodeProperties INNER JOIN Orion.Nodes AS OrionNodes ON NcmNodeProperties.CoreNodeID=OrionNodes.NodeID INNER JOIN Orion.Vendors AS OrionVendors ON OrionNodes.Vendor=OrionVendors.Name LEFT JOIN NCM.ConfigArchive AS NcmConfigArchive ON NcmNodeProperties.NodeID=NcmConfigArchive.NodeID AND NcmConfigArchive.ConfigType='Running'

TIA,

Eric

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Sure, super simple...

SELECT OrionNodes.Caption, OrionNodes.DetailsUrl, OrionNodes.Status, OrionNodes.ChildStatus, OrionNodes.Vendor, OrionVendors.Icon, OrionNodes.IP_Address, OrionNodes.IPAddressType,OrionNodes.MachineType, NcmConfigArchive.DownloadTime, NcmNodeProperties.NodeGroup FROM NCM.NodeProperties AS NcmNodeProperties INNER JOIN Orion.Nodes AS OrionNodes ON NcmNodeProperties.CoreNodeID=OrionNodes.NodeID INNER JOIN Orion.Vendors AS OrionVendors ON OrionNodes.Vendor=OrionVendors.Name LEFT JOIN NCM.ConfigArchive AS NcmConfigArchive ON NcmNodeProperties.NodeID=NcmConfigArchive.NodeID AND NcmConfigArchive.ConfigType='Running'

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Sure, super simple...

SELECT OrionNodes.Caption, OrionNodes.DetailsUrl, OrionNodes.Status, OrionNodes.ChildStatus, OrionNodes.Vendor, OrionVendors.Icon, OrionNodes.IP_Address, OrionNodes.IPAddressType,OrionNodes.MachineType, NcmConfigArchive.DownloadTime, NcmNodeProperties.NodeGroup FROM NCM.NodeProperties AS NcmNodeProperties INNER JOIN Orion.Nodes AS OrionNodes ON NcmNodeProperties.CoreNodeID=OrionNodes.NodeID INNER JOIN Orion.Vendors AS OrionVendors ON OrionNodes.Vendor=OrionVendors.Name LEFT JOIN NCM.ConfigArchive AS NcmConfigArchive ON NcmNodeProperties.NodeID=NcmConfigArchive.NodeID AND NcmConfigArchive.ConfigType='Running'

View solution in original post

Thank you!

0 Kudos