This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Question about of supported devices in NCM v7.2

I read the NCM Admin guide but could not find a list of supported devices.  Now, I know that NCM supports Cisco and Juniper devices, but I would like to know if there is a document listing specific devices.  Also, we have some non-Cisco devices (i.e. Bluecoats, Crossbeam, Nortel VPN's, etc.).  So, I would like to know where SW has a list of all supported by NCM v7.2.  This would be one of the deciding factors concerning switching from our current Config Management application to NCM.

Thanks.

• Howdy folks...  Do any of you know the answer to this question?  If so, I'd appreciate your feedaback.  Thanks in advance.

• Hi ,

We don't have any list of supported devices; NCM ability to support devices is very flexible using the mechanism of device templates and we can support almost any device having CLI. If the device template you need doesn't come with NCM out-of-the-box, there's a good chance that you will find it on thwack. If not, we will help you create it.

I recommend downloading the evaluation version anr trying yourself. You can always seek for help here on thwack or ask our sales engineers.

Regards,

Jiri