This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem when trying to run Config Change Template "The socket connection was aborted."

I was about to run a config change template and received this error "The socket connection was aborted. This could be caused by an error processing your message or a receive timeout being exceeded by the remote host, or an underlying network resource issue. Local socket timeout was '01:00:00'."

As I was going through the process of selecting the nodes I wanted to run my change template on etc I came across this error, specifically when I came to the page where I needed to define variables I pressed the next button and up came this error message, I had ran this template before without a problem. The only difference in this situation being that this morning I ran a database shrink on my Network Confiuration database? I can't see why this would be a problem? Any ideas?