cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Policy Reporting

Jump to solution

Dont meen to seem pushy, but we have an inspection coming up in a month and was wondering when the RC might be released?

Thanks

Darrell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

Hi Darrell - pushy only means you're looking forward to the next NCM and that's what we like to hear! I can't say exactly when, but what I can say is it's weeks, not months. I promise this thread will be the first to know when we reach RC phase. I'm sorry I can't give out exact dates, but you know how it is with public companies... lots of rules. 

--Christine

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello Christine, Any update on the release of NCM with the DISA Stig built in? Also, Could I possibly get a DISA Stig template I could load into my current NCM if the new release is going to be a while?

Thanks

Darrell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

Hi Darrell - Not much longer... we don't have a template for you... but we're going to begin working on the report very soon. 

--Christine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks Christine, I have an inspection coming up in a month. Do you think I should go ahead with what I have or will it be out before then?

Thanks again!

Darrell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

If there is anyone on this thread that is interested in joining the 6.1 RC - please send me a note. We are starting to provision it now. 

--Christine

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hi Christine,

I was just doing some research and ran across something I was not aware of that relates to this. There are now multiple STIGs for different classes of devices and for which layer they are operating at. Most of them were just updated in October, and here is a listing off all of the Networking STIGs that are currently in effect:

Network Infrastructure STIG Version 8 Release Memo March 24, 2010196 KBPDF
Network Firewall Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,075 KBZIP
Network L2 Switch Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,050 KBZIP
Network IDS/IPS Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,016 KBZIP
Network Infrastructure Router L3 Switch Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,215 KBZIP
Network Other Devices Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,020 KBZIP
Network Perimeter Router L3 Switch Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,325 KBZIP
Network Policy Version 8, Release 4 Manual STIGOctober 29, 20102,050 KBZIP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

Hi Jon - we're focusing on Cisco right now. However, we hope that with the new ability to share compliance content within the community, there will quickly be additions available. I would imagine that compliance reports might require some customization for each individual environment, no matter how comprehensive they are - so we focused on providing a good foundation and making the reports easy to build on. 

Once we get the report out - we'll definitely be listening for where we should focus enhancements.

--Christine

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello,

Is there a CIS compliant reporter?

Thank You

0 Kudos