cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

NCM Connector Settings

Jump to solution

I've installed NCM Connector for the first time.  I enter my data (an admin user for web console) and test connectivity and pass.  I then enter my CCO ID and company name (which I get from the profile page on cisco.com)  I enter the same user contact details as is on cisco.com.  After I hit submit, I get an error that the userid isn't valid.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Robb

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

You need to check your access level with your CCO ID and ensure it is higher than level 2. Also, verify your address to make sure it is an exact match to your CCO Credentials and Cisco contracts.

There is a THWACK post and comments with a ton of troubleshooting help. Of course if you have more issues, you can also just let me know.

SolarWinds NCM Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 12

You need to check your access level with your CCO ID and ensure it is higher than level 2. Also, verify your address to make sure it is an exact match to your CCO Credentials and Cisco contracts.

There is a THWACK post and comments with a ton of troubleshooting help. Of course if you have more issues, you can also just let me know.

SolarWinds NCM Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos