This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Main NCM Server Connection after Failover

I'm still extremely new to SolarWinds, and this is the first time I've been a little more than the surface of "Is HA working or not?"

We were having some unrelated general issues, and I noticed that when our primary polling engine fails over from 01A to 01B, NCM quits working.  The error message is pretty obvious, however I've been cracking at this for a while and can't figure out how to get NCM to properly point at the other member of the HA pool when this happens. 

pastedImage_1.png

Obviously it can't connect, because when *01a failsover to 01b, all the SolarWinds services shut off. 

Almost every article I've come across deals with this in a 1:1 relationship, and not during HA.  I found one article on a non-solarwinds site that you must run the Website Configuration Manager and set the IP Address to "All Unassigned" and I'm unable to find this. 

Can somebody give me a kick in the right direction on this one to get the NCM console to appropriately kick over to the new node after a failover?

Thank you in advance!