This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to Sync NCM web console with Orion NCM

I just restored my NCM db and it allowed me to access the website using NCM web console. I can see all my devices and running and start-up configs stored in that DB under NCM web console, however, Conifgs tab under Orion shows no nodes. Orion NCM other tabs/windows are blanks too. I tried to use the Credentials button there to log back in and still showing nothing. Is there a way to sync NCM web with Orion NCM (Configs tab)?

• It's working now.

Found 2 issues-

1st issue-

Under Orion Settings found the following error-

"Multiple nodes with the same URL '/Orion/NCM/Admin/Default.aspx' were found. XmlSiteMapProvider requires that sitemap nodes have unique URLs."

Solution by dan-uk -worked for me.

2nd issue-

As talked to Support, they found out that my Nodes in NCM Config Manager had different IP addresses for SNMP query. Edited IP addresses for those Hostnames so that those will match with NCM Config Manger, and then it finally showed those hosnames under Orion Configs tab.