This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How does one add IOS version to a Compliance Report? Or incorporate a Compliance Report into an Inventory report?

A recent Cisco IOS / IOS-XE vulnerability exists in certain code trains on Cisco L3 devices.  If the device is both:

1. Running a vulnerable version of code, AND
  2. Using the phrase " ip helper-address" in the running-config,

Then it should be upgraded to a non-vulnerable IOS version.

I've created a Compliance Report that highlights all of my L3 devices that contain  "ip helper-address" in their configs.

The report includes NodeName, NodeIpAddress and the lines/instances of " ip helper-address" in the config.

But it does NOT include the IOS or IOS-XE version of code, which is what I need to make this work.

Alternately, I might be able to get what I need by creating or modifying an Inventory Report, if I knew how to add my new Compliance Report to the Inventory Report as a column.

Can you help me accomplish this?

Or, is there already a Cisco IOS Vulnerability report that deals with this " ip helper-address" issue, which I can download and use?  If so, what's it called, where can I get it?

Yours,

Rick Schroeder