cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 9

How can I increase length of the Policy Violations widget in NCM Compliance dashboard?

Jump to solution

As the title states, I'm looking for a way to increase the Policy Violations widget to show the number of policies I want since it currently only shows two.  I'm using NCM 7.7  I want to show five lines of reports at the moment, but that will most likely increase soon.

Thanks much,

Terry

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: How can I increase length of the Policy Violations widget in NCM Compliance dashboard?

Jump to solution

If I understand correctly, I think I know what you are trying to do.

On the Policy Violations box, click Edit. That will allow you to pick and choose which policies to display in that box.

PolicyViolations_Edit.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: How can I increase length of the Policy Violations widget in NCM Compliance dashboard?

Jump to solution

If I understand correctly, I think I know what you are trying to do.

On the Policy Violations box, click Edit. That will allow you to pick and choose which policies to display in that box.

PolicyViolations_Edit.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Correct.  Interestingly, I tried that a couple of times with the three reports I want to see and I only see two of them listed.  I added a few more and two of them show up.  It seems that reports will not show up unless there is an actual  violation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

You can actually change that as well. Under your NCM settings, look for Manage Policy Reports. From there you can edit a policy report and check the box that says "Show rules without violation". That should get you what you're looking for.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos