Re: Everything DISA STIGs for your Network

Jump to solution

please check your mail.mil account.

0 Kudos
hawk1198s
Level 7

Jump to solution

I get the same thing is there a fix for that?

0 Kudos
CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

I am attempting to recreate the issue.  cvachovecj‌ I wanted to see if you had similar issues. 

Download the files, move them to disc, move files from disc to another desktop, upload into NCM via compliance "Import" button.

Question:  Are you downloading from Thwack or from inside NCM?

0 Kudos
cvachovecj
Level 18

Jump to solution

Sorry, what issue do you mean? It's a bit difficult to recognize what you are replying to.

Jiri

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I downloaded them from this forum burned to disc and transferred them to the My Documents folder on the NCM machine (that has no internet access).

In Orion Console, I click the Configs tab, then click Compliance.  There, I click Manage Policy Reports (the one with the pencil icon at the top of the column of existing reports) which takes me to the Manage Reports tab.  There, I click import, then browse and select one of the files (I tried 8 or 10 different ones) then click import.  It then says Unable to read xml file or wrong file format.

0 Kudos
CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

michael.t.koehler.ctr@mail.mil

You may need to bring the template down from inside NCM as opposed to the forum.  Then move it over to your other network and import. 

Thanks,

Eric

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Our network accreditation prohibits any connections to the internet.  It makes things difficult.

0 Kudos
CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

do you have NCM on your internet connected network?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

No, I don't.

Eric sent me a file (I think an export from NCM), and I was able to import that fine.

0 Kudos
CourtesyIT
Level 15

Jump to solution

For best results, please download these reports through NCM.  Navigate via Configs Tab > Compliance > Manage Policy Reports > Shared on Thwack Tab.