This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

End of Support "refresh suggested dates" grayed out

I have a bunch of cisco ios devices added as nodes in SolarWinds and I'm trying to utilize the end of support feature under the configs tab. All the devices say Suggested dates found but I don't know how to make it show the date. All the options are grayed out for me except the export button. The assign dates, refresh suggested dates, and delete EOS data are all grayed out.

I found another post on the forums that says this.

"from the screen click on the node(s), that should bring you to the node specific with all the modules and their individual EOS dates. It is a little confusing since it says "suggested dates found" and you need to go into the node to see the dates, instead of showing in the EOS search window."

However when I click on a node nothing happens. Everything is still grayed out. Any suggestions are appreciated. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have the correct license?

• Hello!

For your needs please check following link:

Manage End-of-Life Information for Your Devices with NCM!

In the Web console open the "Configs" tab and navigate to the "End of Support" submenu. All your machines will be listed here, followed by the date entries (if) found by NCM.
    If there was no fixed date found for your machine, it tells you that there are suggested dates or no suggestions. Just select the device by clicking the checkbox, then click on the green "+" to assign a date.
    Here you can now select the "Suggested date" (that´s what NCM means in the node´s details), or assign a date manually.

When you now select a node and look at the details, the EOS / EOL dates will be displayed.

Hope that helps you.

Greetings

Matthias

• As the OP stated it's greyed out so we can't click on it. Any suggestions?