cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Config Download on Aruba Wireless Controller

Jump to solution

Despite creating a new device template as per this document - Success Center - I am still unable to download either running or startup configs from our Aruba 7010 WiFi controller.

The connection profile tests fine.

The download test is not successful, despite the specified commands in the template working fine when issued on the device itself.

"Config not downloaded. Check commands or file names and retry.  Connectivity issues, discarding configuration (or configuration is too short) "

Can anybody out there provide any further assistance with this!?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

The connection was testing positive, but I believe there was an issue with it nonetheless.  Not entirely sure how I resolved this tbh but mucking about with the connection profile fixed it - I suspect it was attempting to use telnet (blocked) rather than ssh.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

The connection was testing positive, but I believe there was an issue with it nonetheless.  Not entirely sure how I resolved this tbh but mucking about with the connection profile fixed it - I suspect it was attempting to use telnet (blocked) rather than ssh.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

I have the same issue with my 7200 series controllers but only with the startup config.  The running config downloads just fine.  i get the same error above.

0 Kudos