This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Compliance remediation script fails

Hi,

I am trying to use the compliance report remediation option to fix missing config on our Alcatel switches. When I go via the compliance report and select a node that is missing the config and click on run remediation script it takes me to the Transfer Status page and then the remediation script fails saying the connection was refused by the switch. I am not sure why it is failing as I can run the exact same commands using a script when navigating to the node and selecting to run a script and it works perfectly fine.

I have noticed that in the Transfer Status page it lists this as action 'Script' whereas the jobs I have tried to run from the compliance page that failed are listed as 'Upload'. Is there any reason these fail?

Thanks