cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 8

Compliance policy reports

Is there a way to create a job that will pull multiple reports at a time? Or am I stuck having to get inundated with multiple individual reports?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Compliance policy reports

Since a single report can cover as many policies and rules as you want to put into it that raises the question, how exactly do you have your set up that are you getting more than a small number of reports?  In any place I've ever worked on the reports we usually settle on one roughly one report per vendor, but technically you could even roll those all together but we liked keeping juniper stuff away from cisco, etc to make it easier to follow.

- Marc Netterfield, Github
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I think what I'm trying to ask is how, can I create a job that will send me an email of the reports I have created. I don't want to have to look in orion all the time for my reports, I want to be emailed for violations and I have multiple compliance violation reports set up. I suppose it wouldn't be so annoying if there aren't any violations to be reports but there are 20 reports set up and I think that would be a lot of emails to receive at once. So I'm wondering if there is a way to consolidate all those reports so that I can create one job to pull all of them and send out the email.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pretty certain that none of the OOTB features will consolidate them that way.

- Marc Netterfield, Github
0 Kudos