This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

CatTools not able to access CCM 7.1

FormerMember
FormerMember

Hi Guys,

Im using CatTools to backup configuration of our Cisco kit, i have everything else working accept for trying acces Cisco Unifued Call Manager version 7.1

Everytime I try and get Cattools to login to the CCM via SSH, it report the following error:

"Did not recieve command prompt after connecting via SSH"

I have setup putty as the SSH client, the other strange thing is I am anle to access the SSH interface though Cattools from the device infomation page, (i.e the device setup options and click on the Telnet/SSH button and the commad promt comes up everytime with a "Login as:" prompted.  I have retyped the username and password in again so i now they are write.

Im typeing in the username into the SSH username field and the password into the SSH password filed and ticking the "intial login requires username/password. but still get the error message:

"Did not recieve command prompt after connecting via SSH"

Any ideas?