This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

CSS11503 Content Switch

Has anyone had any luck getting Cirrus to work with a CSS? I've messed around with it quite a bit but every time I try to download the config I get an errory saying "%%Invalid input detected at '^' marker." However the marker isn't pointing to anything.
  • Ok, I got it figured out - I had to create a new command script for it. I just modified and renamed an existing one. I don't know much about scripting so this may not be the most elegant way to do it but it works.

The changes I made was the following line:

OLD LINES:
    <Configuration-Management Device="Cisco Devices" SystemOID=" 1.3.6.1.4.1.9">

<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="Show ${ConfigType}"/>

NEW LINES:
    <Configuration-Management Device="Cisco Devices" SystemOID=" 1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.4.5">

<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="show run"/>

Hope this helps someone out.
  • I have been having the same issue myself, this looks ideal, one question though, how do I create a new command script? Guess I will have to look up the documentation.....

regards

lCd