This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

${CRLF} not working in scripts - post 7.5 release upgrade.

I have a custom device type template Avaya Gateways with a specific command for downloading the configs. This has worked since last fall and we are performing nightly downloads. It has been brought to my attention (from the nightly job report) that all the Avaya Gateways are failing to download the configs into NCM 7.5 since the upgrade. By the way, we updated all modules to npm12 compatible versions. (Full disclosure, we upgraded to RC1, then RC2, then release version.

The command in the template is  copy running-config tftp G450config.cfg 10.2.6.250${CRLF}y${CRLF}  

This command is no longer passing the carriage returns, but the entire text generating an error on the gateway about the invalid tftp server address of  10.2.6.250${CRLF}y${CRLF}

and inserting a space is generating "too many parameters" errors on the gateway.

I saw a similar issue on the knowledge base that was supposedly resolved with 7.5 which is odd because we never experienced this prior to 7.5.

Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff