This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Accedian NCM Configuration

Hello,

I am noticed today that my Accedians has stopped backing up configurations in solarwinds and I also found out that Even though Solarwinds is able to connect to the Accedians via the SSH function and able to poll just fine getting them to get the config is a different story.

In the past I found that a VirtualPrompt command for the : would stop Solarwinds in order to run other commands however it no longer validates the Virtual Prompt Command and keeps going on and on.

Attached is the Device Template and the Test Connection Logs of when trying to test to the device.

mmerz_0-1594828064785.png

Device Template provided from a earlier post from Brian K Rogers

<!-- edited with XML Spy v4.4 U (http://www.xmlspy.com) by Brian K Rogers (Solarwinds.Net) -->
<!--SolarWinds Network Management Tools-->
<!--Copyright 2005 SolarWinds.Net All rights reserved-->
<Configuration-Management Device="Accedian EtherNID" SystemOID=" 1.3.6.1.4.1.22420.1.1">
<Commands>
<Command Name="Reset" value=""/>
<Command Name="Reboot" Value="reboot"/>
<Command Name="Startup" Value="export"/>
<Command Name="Running" Value="export"/>
<Command Name="DownloadConfig" Value="configuration generate-script"/>
<Command Name="UploadConfig" Value="${ConfigText}${CRLF}"/>
<Command Name="EraseConfig" Value="configuration reset"/>
<Command Name="Version" Value="board show info"/>
<Command Name="EnableIdentifier" value=":"/>
<Command Name="VirtualPrompt" value=":"/>
<Command Name="DownloadConfigIndirect" Value="configuration ${ConfigType} ${TransferProtocol}://${StorageAddress}/${StorageFilename}"/>
<Command Name="UploadConfigIndirect" Value="configuration import ${TransferProtocol}://${StorageAddress}/${StorageFilename}"/>
</Commands>
</Configuration-Management>