cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 14

Welcome!

Welcome to the Mobile Admin space on thwack!  If this is your first time here, you’ll find a wealth of information available to you on Mobile Admin as well as other SolarWinds products.  thwack is an active community where SolarWinds customers can share ideas and tips, ask questions, discuss feature requests, and find out what’s in the latest release and what’s coming next.  SolarWinds Product Management, Development, and Support staff all regularly monitor and post to thwack.  We look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

No, just and .

0 Kudos

Good to know.  I've been to both of them then.

If there's anything you can do to add some weight to my TN5250 feature request it would be appreciated.  Arrow keys to move the cursor around is essentially manditory for any kind of work in TN5250.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

I marked your post for the Product Manager to review and log as a feature request.

Thanks!

DH

0 Kudos

I see my post is in the Ideas and Feature Requests and Macnugetz has replied to it asking for some information.  How the heck do I reply to it?  I go to the discussion and there is no option to reply.

0 Kudos

We do not allow discussions to be continued in Feature Request spaces now that we have implemented the ability to create ideas.  This is why you cannot reply.  I am moving the discussion to the space so you can respond.  You can then create an idea for your feature request in the space.  Doing this will allow the community to vote on your feature request and helps the Product Managers keep track of pressing needs/wants.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Glad to finally find you guys on here.  I must say, it's not the easiest forum to find stuff in. 

0 Kudos

Glad to have you here!  Did you utilize the Forums & Spaces tile above?  Also, if you type Mobile Admin in the search bar it will take you to the Mobile Admin forum.  Search will find anything!

0 Kudos

Yes, Forums and Spaces is how I eventually got here.  Is this the only forum for Mobile Admin or are there more?

0 Kudos