cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

No synchronizing VMan and IVIM.VCenters status showing unknown on the orion web console

Jump to solution

Hi All,

We are currently running SolarWinds OrionPlatform-v2015.1.2-HotFix5, NPM SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.2, IVIM 2.1 and VMAN-v6.3.0-HotFix1 Hi All, We are currently running SolarWinds OrionPlatform-v2015.1.2-HotFix5, NPM SolarWinds-NPM-v11.5.2, IVIM 2.1 and VMAN-v6.3.0-HotFix1 I am trying to add our Virtual Center server to NPM. created credentials in VCenter with RO access. When I supply these credentials and "Poll for VMware" the test is successful.  I am facing major issue vcenter discovery through NPM ,Most of the VCenters status showing unknown on the orion web console. even i had open  case  898072 with SolarWind but no response comming from LAB I am trying to add our Virtual Center server to NPM. created credentials in VCenter with RO access. When I supply these credentials and "Poll for VMware" the test is successful.  I am facing major issue vcenter discovery through NPM ,Most of the VCenters status showing unknown on the orion web console. even i had open  case  898072 with SolarWind but no response comming from LAB.No synchronizing VMan and IVIM. I am looking teschnical support to resolve this Issue ASAP

Regards

Om

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 15
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Level 10

i m strugling VMAN and NPM integration.i have log case with support around 3 months back .i have not recived any solution from support. Can any one help me.

0 Kudos
Level 15
0 Kudos
Level 10

I have already look this online help even loggeds case with Solarwind .Solarwind support team forwarded this case to Lab

Regards

Om

Level 10

Hi

Please find the enclosed screen shot of my vcneter.

Regards

OmVcenter.PNG

0 Kudos
Level 10

Please find the screen shot  of issue vcentervcnerter_error.PNGvcneter_screentshot2.PNGscreen shot1.PNGpollinig _engine.PNG

0 Kudos
Level 10

Hi,

Can any one give me some idea how many element support IVIM to sync between VMAN and NPM .

I Have big environment approx 18000 VMS ,484 host and 125 cluster .my VMAN application discovered all the elements but not sync between NPM and VMAN.

regards

om

0 Kudos