cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Can Log Manager for Orion be installed stand alone?

Jump to solution

I am trying to position Log Manager for Orion to a customer who does not yet have NPM and I am trying to keep the cost down. I am assuming I would need NPM (or other Orion components) to use Log Manager but can anyone please confirm whether or not it can be run as a stand-alone product?

Thanks in advance,

Felix

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Hi Felix,

I will quote the PM jhynds in his post here Introducing Log Manager for Orion under section Where can I find Log Manager and how do I install it?

Log Manager can run as a standalone module, but I'd recommend deploying alongside NPM/SAM to avail of the performance data and log data in a single console I mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps clarify

- David Smith

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi Felix,

I will quote the PM jhynds in his post here Introducing Log Manager for Orion under section Where can I find Log Manager and how do I install it?

Log Manager can run as a standalone module, but I'd recommend deploying alongside NPM/SAM to avail of the performance data and log data in a single console I mentioned earlier.

Hope this helps clarify

- David Smith

View solution in original post

Thanks David. That certainly does help clarify.

Much appreciated.

0 Kudos

David's response above is accurate. If there's any other questions you have, just let me know.

0 Kudos