This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Kiwi Syslog Service not starting

I am having a problem with the Kiwi Syslog service not starting.  I am running it on Windows Server 2003 R2 with SP2.  Even viewer gives me event ID:  7034.  When I try to start the service it says started and then it stops after one or two seconds.  The Syslog manager window appears but it is minimized and I can only close it through Task Manager.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Syslog but I am having the same problem.  I am using the eval edition ver. 9.3.0.

Any help would be appreciated. 

• Hard to diagnose with such limited info and the error code is generic, just means application exited unexpectedly.

Are you working with a sales rep?  From the win32 under File, you should be able to create a diagnostics file which we can use to troubleshoot this further.  You can attached to this thread or send to your sales rep and explain the issue.