cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Error: "Trial version of activeskin control" after upgrading to current Kiwi Syslog version 9.4.0

Jump to solution

After upgrade, when I start the Kiwi Syslog app I get a box that comes up and says "Trial version of ActiveSkin control" and I need to click OK.  Anyone else see this?

Debbi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 18

Debbi,

We know about this proble already. Please open a support ticket and we will help you.

Thanks,

Jiri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 18

Debbi,

We know about this proble already. Please open a support ticket and we will help you.

Thanks,

Jiri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

This has been a problem for many years with SolarWinds products. I still get similar errors when launching the Advanced Alert Manager on NPM.

please SHARE THE FIX with the community.

I did email the tech I have advising me about the upgrade, but thought I might get a faster answer here

BTW, I could not find Kiwi upgrade instructions, however, the tech advised me to uninstall the UltiDev Cassini Web Server first.  Where is the link to upgrade instructions for this version of Kiwi?

Debbi

0 Kudos

Debbi,

The upgrade procedure is as simple as running the installer of the new version. The installer of 9.4 doesn't let you continue if you don't uninstall the previous version of Kiwi Web Access.

Regards,

Jiri

0 Kudos