we have been using Cattools since it was released by KiwiSoft years ago.
we just changed the user password that has been used in all our device/scripts over the weekend, and i am having some difficulty updating my devices.
Since I have over 400 devices in various groups on the system, i would filter by group, highlight all of the nodes, click on EDIT and change the password. This seemed to work, but if I also had to change the USERNAME it would not update that.
I also did a EXPORT and modified the fields in an editor and went to reimport them - however, THIS failed - no matter how I setup the header, it always reported back "Required Fields 'Type,Name,HostAddress' not found - even though they ARE in the file.
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community.
More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly
contribute to our product development process.
Learn more today by joining now.