This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Are Historical Backups possible

FormerMember
FormerMember

hi there I use and like cattools. But I would like to have configs stack up so I can browse to last months config, or yesterdays config, or last years config backup. When I uncheck overwrite in the options, it still has only one [most recent] config in the configs folder. I would be happy if the configs folder saved all the backups there, or if I could email them to a mailbox and browse all the config back ups emailed to me. Either way.

Is this possible? doesn't seem like the overwrite checkbox is working correctly but likely I have done something wrong.

thanks!!!!

• Hi,

CatTools is moving the old/previous config files to a predefined folder(By default you can check under ..\Dated Configs).

This folder can also be configured in options tab of activities window

Mailing options also available in the same tab; And you need to configure mail setup under setup menu->General options

Please post me back if you have any questions

Thanks,

Nanda