This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Upgrade IPAM v1.7 4000 to IPAM v2 16000

Hi all,

i have IPAM v1.7 4000 on my Orion Server, we purchased the 16000 licensing, what is the procedure to make this upgrade?

Or

i just need to intall the new IPAM v2 16000 and it will atomatically grow from 4000 to 16000 IPs???

regards,

hhq

• Hi hhq,

Option 2 will work.  When you install IPAM 2.0 it will prompt you to enter your new license key and it should automatically let you add up to 16000 IP's afterwards.

Regards,

Matt

• Hi HHernandez. If you are not prompted to enter your license during the upgrade. You can use the License Manager. It may already be there on your server at c:\program files\solarwinds\License Manager. If not, it is available from your customer portal on the license page. You can find the download link there too also. You can then click the 'Upgrade' link beside IPAM and then enter your details.

Below is a guide to registering your license. it is written for NPM but is the same procedure for IPAM also.
    www.solarwinds.com/.../LicensingOrionNPM101.pdf