This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Search function does not allow view on second page

I conducted a search in IPAM using a dns name. I gave it the first part of the name in order to pull in all of the devices (for example - "excelserver" which returns 150 records - excelserver1, excelserver2...) - it populated two pages. I attempted to arrow to the second page, but it does not page forward. It flashes the screen making me think it has gone to the second page, and it states at the bottom of the page that it is page 2 of 2, but it has not gone to the second page with the remaining records. 

• As you write in another thread, you use IPAM version 1.6.0.

Recommendation is to upgrade to the latest version (1.7). You should find this in your customer portal.

In latest IPAM 1.7 version the search is nicely updated and search page works fine (including paging, sorting, etc..)