This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Problem installing IPAM 3 (Eval) on existing NPM

Hi!

I've been using NPM and NTA (licensed) for a while and I like to try out the new IPAM but I get the following error when trying to install it on my Windows Server 2003 x64:

Product: SolarWinds IP Address Manager v3.0.0 -- Error 1721. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: StopOrionServices1, location: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\, command: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion\StopNetPerfMon.exe -StopWeb "SolarWinds NetPerfMon"

I tried manually stopping all Orion services but this didn't help. It looks like the installer cannot find the exe-file but it's definately existing. Any ideas?

Regards,

Jörg