cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

Old Discovered SUbnets still showing up.....

Jump to solution

How do I clear out old discovered subnets that no longer exist in IPAM?  I have tried to import adn delete and they still show up as discovered, and there is no reference to them on my DHCP servers anymore.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: Old Discovered SUbnets still showing up.....

Jump to solution

OK our QA was able to reproduce this issue in house, for others, here is the internal tracking number FB69957

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Jump to solution

Are you sure the scopes do not exist on any DHCP severs? Try deleting the subnets again, and if they show back up, add the column for the Scope Name and see where they are coming for and double check that the scope does not still exist.

Mav

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have done that, and as soon as i delete the subnets out, they show back-up in the discovered.  the date on the deiscovery is 2-11-2011.  I have verified that there is no record of the subnets on the domain controller, as I removed them 3 months ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

I have noticed the same behavior in my environment.  I currently have 25 DHCP scopes that show up as discovered but have been deleted from our DHCP server.  I've also tried adding them back into IPAM and then deleting them.  They immediately show back up in the list of Discovered Scopes, Not Added to IPAM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

OK our QA was able to reproduce this issue in house, for others, here is the internal tracking number FB69957

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update, Brandon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

What is the fix for this?

0 Kudos