cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

IPAM 4.9.0 - Subnet Stuck Loading

Jump to solution

I upgraded to IPAM 4.9.0 recently and am experiencing an issue with some of our subnets on the "Manage Subnets & IP Addresses" page. When selecting the subnet in the list, the IP Address View just stays on loading:

pastedImage_0.png

Any ideas on the cause/fixes appreciated.

1 Solution

SolarWinds support have issued a fix for the problem (updated DLL file) which I have tested and it has resolved the issue for me.

I assume you'll need to raise a support ticket to get the file until a patch is officially released.

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Level 7

It works for me now after applying the hotfix. I first followed the instructions and it did not find the file in the C: drive. It really matters where your IPAM is installed. For me it was

D:/Data/Monitoring/api2/bin and D:Data/Monitoring/bin/

Once I put it there it now loads.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Hey guys there's a good news! I got the fix after installing Hotfix 1 for IPAM v4.9

Am also facing the same issue even i have installed the hotfix but still issue is not fixed

0 Kudos

Open a ticket or use a different browser.  Maybe it's a browser issue

Do you have an open case with them right now?

0 Kudos
Level 9

Reference a ticket I put in : "00358517 Some subnets freeze while loading"

Apparently this is a known bug that a fairly simple fix.

Thank you for contacting SolarWinds Technical Support.

There is a known issue at the moment with how IPAM is bringing in user login data from UDT which is why it isn't affecting your WANs as no users direct login to those IPs. The link below is a buddy drop that will resolve the issue. Please note this needs to be installed on the Primary server and any Additional Web Servers.

http://downloads.solarwinds.com/solarwinds/Release/PreRelease19/BD/BD-CUST-56004.zip

Level 8

Is there a fix for this issue yet? I am having the same issue with a single subnet. All other subnets are working fine.

0 Kudos

As of July 11 HF bundle, nothing for IPAM. We are holding off on upgrading until next month.

You need to log a ticket with support to get the fix.

0 Kudos

Same symptoms once again after updating to 2019.2 HF1.

IPAM no longer works. Has it ever really?

Note that when you re-run the Configuration Wizard (such as when applying a hotfix), will remove any buddy drops applied to the system. They will need to be re-applied again, assuming they're still compatible after the upgrade.

SolarWinds support have issued a fix for the problem (updated DLL file) which I have tested and it has resolved the issue for me.

I assume you'll need to raise a support ticket to get the file until a patch is officially released.

View solution in original post

Patch worked for me as well.   Now back to business.

thx

Level 12

+1 for me on this issue - support call logged, they directed me here...

I presume we have no fix for this yet?

0 Kudos
Level 12

add me to the list.   I have a ticket open that hasn't been picked up yet.

0 Kudos

Do you have any errors in browsers developer console? Or any failed requests on Network tab in developer console?

0 Kudos

Yes, there's an error when clicking the subnet that doesn't load:

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

I've submitted a support request too.

0 Kudos

Our IPAM 4.9 won't load any page at all.

I have an open case with support but it is taking too long to fix.

0 Kudos
Level 11

Hi Pete,

im encountering the same issue on a customers installation. Did you made any progress so far? I did not had the time to open a ticket yet.

Best Regards

Rene

0 Kudos