This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IP address Manager in ToolSet

FormerMember
FormerMember

I have the Network Engineer's ToolSet product installed on my Orion server. I use the IP address management tool to scan subnets and create a report that is available from the Orion Web interface. I scan server subnets so that my server build team can access the report to find an available IP address to assign for the build.

All well and good but I need someway to have either toolset or this portion of IP address management that I am using to fire up automatically when the Orion server is recycled. My problem is that tool set now needs to be manually started and the IP address external tool needs to be started so that the reports in Orion are current. I'd like to automate this process since I occasionally forget to turn it back on after a system re-boot.

Thanks for any advice and guidance.