This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How to add "Option 150" to a DHCP Scope in IPAM 3.1.1??

Hello

Thank you for your time. I'm in a project to manage all the DHCP Servers (Cisco and Microsoft) in the IPAM platform in order to let the Network Administrators manage the Microsoft DHCP Servers without the help of the systems administrators, so , I have done all the test but it left 1 last thing and is the  "Option 150" used for the IP Cisco phones. I don't know how to configure it. In the section "Scope Options" doesnt appears the button to add new options. I have IPAM version 3.1.1 and Orion Core 2012.2.1.

I would really appreciate your help to solve this problem

Thanks

• Hi,

Option 150 (as Cisco proprietary option) is not supported in IPAM so far. IPAM supports standard (common for all DHCP vendors) DHCP options since IPAM 4.2. What if you use options 66/67 as a workaround?

We are tracking option 150 as a feature request. however it could be added to the new version of IPAM only, not back to IPAM 3.1