cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Juniper Networks Support

Is anyone let me know how can i monitor my Juniper M40e and M7i routers' CPU and Memory Unilization in Orion v.7.8?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 14

Nope. Only Windows, Linux, and Cisco CPU and memory are supported at the moment. I imagine that the hesitance to add Juniper support may stem from the fact that Juniper does not have a straightforward OID to poll for CPU. The OID for CPU can change among platforms, in addition to having at a minimum *two* OIDs for CPU - one for each FEB or SSB/SCB and one for each of the routing engines.
0 Kudos

Actually I'm monitoring Cpu and memory info from my juniper firewalls and vpns.  So I would think you shouldn't have to much trouble you just need to know the OID to point it to to monitor it with Custom Pollers.  Solarwinds Engineering toolset's mib browser should be able to tell you the OID you need.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Has there been any progress on this item?? Other than moving to v8, until then, can CPU and Mem be monitored on Juniper routers M7, M10 now with V7.8??
0 Kudos
Level 7

Yes Juniper support would be great especially now that they've bought netscreen.
0 Kudos