cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Forum Feature Request

How about:
A subforum where we can upload files? A lot of us have written custom reports, it would be nice to share.

Don Barry
Aegis Mortgage Corp
Houston, TX
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 9

Was file uploading/downloading ever added? Looks like you guys were working on this waaay back in 2005, but there still isn't a sub forum so it doesn't seem like it was..

HELP!

-SK
0 Kudos
Level 7

Sima,

Please send an email to support@solarwinds.net, we would be happy to answer your questions about a specific device there.

Thanks,

Aaron
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hello All,
I want to monitor CPu and Memory for Switch Edgeiron 4802CF in solarwinds,but only interface get by snmp,and other resource such as cpu and memory can not read by snmp. how can i get this informaton,would you please help me.
0 Kudos
Level 7

We can subscribe to threads, yes. I think it would be handy to automatically subscribe to threads that we start. That's the standard behavior in a couple of other forums in which I participate.

John
0 Kudos
Level 12

quote:Originally posted by ladato

Different request:

Ability to mark a thread so that you are emailed when there is an update, reply, change, etc. Unless I'm totally blind, I have to keep manually scanning all my "favorite" threads for changes.

You should be able to subscribe to threads, no?
0 Kudos
Level 9

File uploads and downloads are being worked on now.
Should be available in a few days.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Different request:

Ability to mark a thread so that you are emailed when there is an update, reply, change, etc. Unless I'm totally blind, I have to keep manually scanning all my "favorite" threads for changes.
0 Kudos