Who am I?
• I met Robert Frost at the end of the road less traveled, and then pointed him in the right direction.
• Einstein asked me to define "Up," and I did.
• I cliff dive from airplanes.
• On Christmas, Santa comes to me for gifts.
• I play three-cushion billiards with one hand.
• Lions ask for my protection (I speak Lion).
• Bobby Fischer and I came to a stalemate while playing chess.
• I have literally given a woman the shirt off of my back.
• I have also helped an old lady cross the street.
• I know what a dangling participle is.
• Mozart bequeathed his Requiem to me, and I corrected it.
• I was thrown out of an Eric Clapton concert twice in the same night for drawing too much attention to myself.
• I am a verbose minimalist.
• I am Bronx.
Who are you?