cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bought some SolarWinds swag from the thwack store? Show us!

There has been some conversation sparked about how people are using their SolarWinds swag.  Whether it's stickers, a laptop sleeve, t-shirts and polo's, we wanna see it's new home! 

Post away.

193 Replies

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

  

Thanks for the MVP SWAG.  I love it and have already traveled several places with them.  

Back Pack - Thwack Store

SolarWinds Mask - Self Made

Samsonite Travel Bag with wheels - MVP Gift

Thwack MVP Hoodie - MVP Gift (not shown because it is VERY HOT in Texas).  

What great masks. Now that really is "in your face" & I want one NOW!

0 Kudos
Level 9

I received my new mug today. Sure wish I wore my Solarwinds T-Shirt.

aardav_1_0-1587047089482.png

0 Kudos

Here's a picture of my new solar charger 😑. Emailed thwack store 10 days ago but no reply, Guess I'm not getting my SolarWinds merch.

thwack delivery.jpg

0 Kudos

The government wants their cut of your swag.

0 Kudos

It has arrived!!!! thanks all for fixing the issue and getting my USB backup charger. The badges were a nice bonus too, shame the little one stole them from me before I had a chance to hide them. Down side of working from home 😂.selfie.jpg

0 Kudos
Level 17

Rolling out with our new EPIC / One Connect  - We have all Gone Orange, so for the time being everyone matches ME!

Gone-Orange.jpg

0 Kudos
Level 13

I've just moved to a new office and have this giant side of someone else's cubical that screams "Put a SolarWinds poster on me!!!" Unfortunately no such thing exists

0 Kudos
Level 8

I just finished ordering the backpack for 10,000 points.  How long does this stuff take to come in and do they provide tracking numbers?  I will post a photo once it comes in.

0 Kudos

Can't get it here down under

0 Kudos
Level 13

Oh I find a small hiccup onn the Thwack store it says sizes M-2XL, but you can order a small!!! I just ordered my coat and can't wait to try it out now gonna replenish the points for the polo and i'll be happy ^^

0 Kudos
Level 13

Swag will come, just gotta save my Thwack pennies to buy the SolarWinds Polo

0 Kudos

The polo is nice...  Mine gets lots of use in the summer as it breathes well. 

Great for the motorcycle trip home from the office in the summer.

0 Kudos

It looks really nice, i'm just torn between that and the lab coat

0 Kudos

If your environmentals tend to have you chilled throughout the year then the labcoat may be the way to go.

Here in Texas the polo is cool in more ways than one.

0 Kudos

The hoodie works well in cold datacenter and overly air-conditioned office environments too.

0 Kudos

I can see that...just not always dress code appropriate depending on your shop.

0 Kudos

Yea thats why i'm leaning more towards the polo, Its super hot here in Florida and we also have dress code where we have to have a collared shirt. But the lab coat looks pretty awesome

0 Kudos

get both !!

0 Kudos

If thwack points weren't an issue I would figure after i buy one i'll be broke on thwack points till next Christmas xD

0 Kudos