Virtual Technology Briefing: SolarWinds Government and Education
Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for a virtual SolarWinds® Government and Education technology briefing. You’ll spend the day with SolarWinds, learning how to get the most out of our network, systems, database, and application performance management products; our compliance and security products; and our IT support tools. Our systems engineers will dive into the technical details, review new products like Server Configuration Monitor and Access Rights Manager™, and demonstrate configuration and integration points. We’ll highlight best practices and pay special attention to government and education issues like compliance and reporting. This will be an interactive session, so we can have detailed discussions about agency and institution use cases and challenges and offer client-specific recommendations.
Presentation topics will include technical updates on the following:
• Network management products and scaling the Orion® Platform
• Systems, database, and application performance management (APM) products
• Security and compliance products, including Access Rights Manager (ARM)
• SolarWinds ITSM and support tools
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
• 11:00 – 11:20 a.m. ET Introduction
• 11:20 a.m. – 12:50 p.m. ET Network Management Products
• 12:50 – 1:00 p.m. ET Break
• 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET Systems, Database, and APM Products
• 2:30 – 2:45 p.m. ET Break
• 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. ET Orion Platform Scalability Options
• 3:15 – 4:15 p.m. ET Security and Compliance Products, Including ARM
• 4:15 – 4:35 p.m. ET SolarWinds IT Support Management Tools
• 4:35 – 5:00 p.m. ET Wrap-Up and Additional Questions
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.