This free webinar for Federal Government users of SolarWinds software will showcase the latest features of Network Performance Monitor (NPM), including new features that are coming in NPM 10.4 this quarter.
You will also learn about some of the more important features that have been added to the SolarWinds products in the last few years and how Federal customers typically use them, including:
• DISA STIG Compliance Reports from Network Configuration Monitor ( NCM)
• FISMA Compliance Reports in NCM
• DOD CAC Card and HSPD-12 SmartCard integration to login to NPM and NCM
• DameWare Remote Support with DOC CAC Card / HSPD-12 SmartCard integration
• The latest performance tuning tips for your SolarWinds system
• And others topics of interest to the Federal community
This is a unique opportunity to participate in an interactive webcast with SolarWinds Federal Sales Engineers, SolarWinds Product Managers (that you probably see on thwack.com) and other US Federal Government users of SolarWinds software: Military, Civilian Employees, and Contractors.
Register Now: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST4
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community. More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly contribute to our product development process.