This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Real-time bandwidth monitor.How to find device/user IP address or cisco switch port number with huge traffic.

Hello everybody. I just joined to yours community and I would like to ask as a newbie a few question.

I have SolarWinds  Engineer's Toolset with Network Monitor, Network Performance Monitor, Real-time Bandwidth Monitor.

Last weeks we suffer with slow network performance. I would like to find why our network is working so slow.

I can see on Real-time Bandwidth Monitor Graph time to time huge pic for traffic In or Traffic Out but I do not know

how to find which device/user IP address or Cisco switch port number generate this huge traffic.

Can someone to provide me How to find who/user or what devices is bandwidth "eater"?