This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Engineer's Toolset on the Web - how to install

Hi,

I may be blind, but I have searched the SolarWinds Kbase, Admin guides, and thwack high and low. I cannot seem to find detailed instructions on how to install or download Engineer's Toolset on the Web. I found the desktop version easy enough from my customer portal, but could not find anything on how to activate the Web version. I only have keys for web, and would prefer not to use desktop anyway. Does anyone know how/where I can go about getting this set up?

Thanks,

-Danielle

• Hi Danielle,

Engineer's Toolset comes with 2 installers in the download file - one installer for desktop and one for the Web toolset. The toolset on the web should be installed and activated on the same server as you have other Orion products in order to intagrate to make it integrated. Does this helps please?

Peter