This isn't a request for a feature, so much as it is a request for a specific class tailored to those of us who are tasked with taking on management of an existing Orion deployment. The Orion platform and it's many modules can be daunting to a beginner, and taking over a deployment that was done by someone else can be a challenge even to a person experienced with Orion. Some guidance would be helpful on:
- What are the reports you should run first to get a handle of your overall deployment
- How to determine the overall health of the implementation
- What signs to look for that might indicate that Orion wasn't set up or used properly
- What are the most common missteps in Orion deployments and how to see if it applies to you
- What are the best questions to ask your team to determine if you're monitoring and alerting on the right things
These are, of course just suggestions, but I think that there would be a real world interest in a course like this.
SolarWinds solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base in the THWACK® online community.
More than 150,000 members are here to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly
contribute to our product development process.